Wasatch County Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Wasatch County Rental Property
Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge. Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience.
Wasatch County is one of the fastest growing counties in Utah. People gravitate to Wasatch County for a rural setting, the convenience of national chain stores, mom and pop stores, and relatively short commutes to the surrounding cities where many people work. Easy access to outdoor recreation at three state parks and national forest areas, a robust tourism industry, a high caliber school system, and a small town feel all make Wasatch County a highly desirable place to live and play.
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS by completing the form to the right.
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS by completing the form below.
Experience the Difference
In many ways we add value beyond what our competitors offer, but we
like to point out these key differentiators
- Personal relationships with your property manager – because we limit the number of properties per
manager they can be more focused on you and are specialists in the market for your property.
- 24/7 online account access.
- No markups for maintenance.
- Five standards – We strive for zero vacancies, zero outstanding balances, regular inspections,
monthly personal reports, and 24 hour response time.
- Regular inspections – Few companies do interior inspections and those that do often charge for them.
- Licensed property managers as opposed to unlicensed staff.
How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate
estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
Gain Crucial Insight Into Current Market Conditions
Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
As a full-service property management brokerage we offer the
following services to our owners & investors:
Tenant relationship management
- Advertise vacancies, conduct showings, perform background checks, and sign leases.
- Background checks include credit, criminal, rent history, and employment verification
- Checkins and checkouts, with charges to tenants as applicable.
- Bi-monthly or quarterly interior inspections to confirm ongoing cleanliness of the unit and identify any maintenance or tenant compliance issues.
- Conduct evictions
- Collect rents and disburse to owners early in the month.
- Chase down late rents and submit longer-term outstanding balances to collections
- Fully integrated online accounting system accessible to owners 24 hours a day
- Processing of property bills included in our fee.
- In house maintenance experts
- Strategic relationships with licensed vendors at discount prices. The discounts are passed directly to the owner. We don’t mark them up, we only charge for our actually incurred time.
- Discounted rates with TV and Internet providers
- Regular filter changes
- Available 24/7 for emergencies
- All managers are licensed Realtors.
- Regular comparative market analyses can be sent out as well as market updates.
- Updates on any legislative changes at the national, state, and local level.
- We work with the existing Realtor relationships through referral commissions or non-compete’s as appropriate.
Marketing your property
- Regular news reports on the property will be communicated each month or more frequently as needed.
- Retained attorney for no cost question and answer on landlord tenant issues.
Discover Wasatch County
Did you know...
Wasatch Countyis a county in the U.S. state of Utah.
As of the 2010 census, the population was 23,530. Its county seat and largest city is Heber City.
The county was named for a Ute Indian word meaning mountain pass or low place in the high mountains.
Wasatch County is part of the Heber, UT Micropolitan Statistical Area as well as the Salt Lake City-Provo-Orem, UT Combined Statistical Area.
The county is governed by a seven-member county council with an appointed county manager.
As of 2019 County Council members are Chairman Danny Goode, Vice-chairman Mark Nelson, Kendall Crittenden, Steve Farrell, Spencer Park, Jeff Wade, and Marlyn Crittenden.
Mike Davis serves as the appointed County Manager. Source From Wikipedia