All tenants under current Vision leases are required to have personal renters insurance or be automatically enrolled in the liability insurance program at their expense ($15/mo).
Qualified Renters Insurance MUST have the following:
- Vision Real Estate listed as an additional interest
- $100,000 liability coverage
- ALL tenants covered (can be separate policies for each tenant or all tenants on one)
- Copy of the insurance declaration page showing the above information (not the receipt, email screenshot, etc.)
PERSONAL RENTERS INSURANCE MUST BE REGISTERED, to register a policy:
- Tenants need to register their policy online at www.apenroll.com
- The zip code for ALL tenants is 84601
- Select Vision Real Estate
- Select Register policy.
- Enter in the renters insurance information & upload the declaration page.
- You will receive an email from Asset Protect qualifying or denying your insurance. The reason insurance is denied will be listed in the email. Please contact your insurance directly to correct the issue and then return to www.apenroll.com to reregister the corrected policy.