Ogden Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Salt Lake, Utah, Summit, Juab, Weber & Davis County Rental Property
Vision Real Estate is a full service property management company. We have been managing rental properties for over 20 years
and have built an effective, efficient system to ensure you have an incredible experience and maximize your return on
investment. Whether you are an accidental landlord, just starting out, or a long time investor, we can take your property
performance to the next level.
Our Agent Centric Model ensures we get you the most out of your rental, and are able to help you buy or sell investment
properties. All of our managers are licensed realtors and work in specific cities, so they know the market and can advise
you in all aspects.
Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience, and knowledge. Let us save you that time, effort,
and frustration that comes with gaining that experience.
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS by completing the form to the right.
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS by completing the form below.
How Can We Help?
Please check the box next to the category you need help with. If you are looking for information on one of our rentals, please check the Property Availability box.
Experience the Difference
In many ways we add value beyond what our competitors offer, but we
like to point out these key differentiators
- Personal relationships with your property manager – because we limit the number of properties per
manager they can be more focused on you and are specialists in the market for your property.
- 24/7 online account access.
- No markups for maintenance.
- Five standards – We strive for zero vacancies, zero outstanding balances, regular inspections,
monthly personal reports, and 24 hour response time.
- Regular inspections – Few companies do interior inspections and those that do often charge for them.
- Licensed property managers as opposed to unlicensed staff.
How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate
estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
Gain Crucial Insight Into Current Market Conditions
Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
As a full-service property management brokerage we offer the
following services to our owners & investors:
Tenant relationship management
- Advertise vacancies, conduct showings, perform background checks, and sign leases.
- Background checks include credit, criminal, rent history, and employment verification
- Checkins and checkouts, with charges to tenants as applicable.
- Bi-monthly or quarterly interior inspections to confirm ongoing cleanliness of the unit and identify any maintenance or tenant compliance issues.
- Conduct evictions
- Collect rents and disburse to owners early in the month.
- Chase down late rents and submit longer-term outstanding balances to collections
- Fully integrated online accounting system accessible to owners 24 hours a day
- Processing of property bills included in our fee.
- In house maintenance experts
- Strategic relationships with licensed vendors at discount prices. The discounts are passed directly to the owner. We don’t mark them up, we only charge for our actually incurred time.
- Discounted rates with TV and Internet providers
- Regular filter changes
- Available 24/7 for emergencies
- All managers are licensed Realtors.
- Regular comparative market analyses can be sent out as well as market updates.
- Updates on any legislative changes at the national, state, and local level.
- We work with the existing Realtor relationships through referral commissions or non-compete’s as appropriate.
Marketing your property
- Regular news reports on the property will be communicated each month or more frequently as needed.
- Retained attorney for no cost question and answer on landlord tenant issues.
Did Did you know...
Ogden is a city north of Salt Lake City, in Utah. It’s a gateway to ski resorts like Snowbasin, Powder Mountain and Nordic Valley. George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park features life-size models and a paleontology lab. Historic 25th Street, once home to Prohibition-era speakeasies, is now a shopping and dining hub. At the street’s western end, Ogden Union Station houses museums explores trains, cars and cowboy history. ― Google