The Application & Rental Process
- Complete an online application for EACH occupant over age 18. Ignore notice that "Card didn't go through"
- We will notify you of your place in line.
If you are first in line AND you state your interest, we will run your back- ground & credit check ($35 per occupant over 18- application fees are 100% NON-refundable), which includes:
- Complete applications are processed on a first come first serve basis. And the property will be rented to the first qualified applicants.
- Applications are not considered complete till each occupant over the age of 18 has submitted an application.
- If payment information is inaccurate or missing, your application may be denied and we will move on to the next applicant.
- Information that is unable to be verified on an application may result in denial of the application.
If you are approved, we may request copies of:
- Verification of your Credit Score & credit history
- Nationwide eviction & criminal background check
- Call your two most recent landlords, including your current landlord.
- Verification of your employment and income.
We will send you a lease to review & sign.
- Your two most recent pay stubs and/or bank statements/tax returns to verify income and/or employment.
- Federal or State issued photo ID for all occupants over the age of 18.
You will pay the deposit amount specified in your lease in full, either online (if over 10 days prior to move in) or by certified funds before moving into the property.
Then, We'll get you the keys and say, “Welcome to Your New Home!”
- Failure to review & sign the application within 2 days may result in denial of the application.
Tips for Future Vision Residents:
- Furnace filters are changed bi-monthly ($15 ea.), OR you can provide them for less. Furnace filters are the expense of tenants.
- For prompt service, submit all your maintenance requests online at www.VisionUtah.com
- Renters insurance is REQUIRED for all properties managed by Vision Real Estate. You can acquire this yourself or you will be required to enroll in the PDLW program at an additional expense of $15/mo.