Summit County Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Summit County Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and
apartments in the area.
In many ways we add value beyond what our competitors offer, but we like to point out these key differentiators
The Agent Manager Model
- Personal relationships with your property manager – because we limit the number of properties per manager they can be more focused on you and are specialists in the market for your property.
- Regular inspections – Few companies do interior inspections and those that do often charge for them.
- Licensed property managers as opposed to unlicensed staff.
- No markups for maintenance.
- 24/7 online account access.
- Five standards – We strive for zero vacancies, zero outstanding balances, regular inspections, monthly personal reports, and 24 hour response time.
Inquire About Our Services
As a full-service property management brokerage we offer the following services to our owners & investors:
Most management companies will lump your property in with hundreds of others. Eventually, you and your property becomes just a number. With Vision Real Estate, we’ve learned from nearly two decades as Realtors the importance of maintaining a personal relationship with our clients. Our agent to owner ratio is eight times the industry average, ensuring your agent knows who you are and how to care for your specific needs.
Vision Real Estate has a long history of involvement in local political process’ and has learned how critical it is to keep abreast of the changing laws within each city. Our agents are assigned to specific areas and understand specific markets to ensure an expert knowledge of that area’s laws, market, trends, and pricing.
With Vision’s more favorable agent to owner ratio and market focus. Our agents are better suited to respond quickly and expertly to all situations. Every Vision tenant and owner, has the personal cell phone number of their agent and can reach someone any time of the day.
All inclusive management fees, charging only for maintenance or court time
There is no way to list all the possible things that need to be managed each month, so we simply include all of it in our monthly rate (with the exception of maintenance and court time). We’ve learned that method is the best way to keep things fair for all our clients. Call us and we’ll explain to you why.
At Vision Real Estate we believe that there’s always a better way. Vision agents attend training each week on new topics to improve their service to you. Vision Real Estate is a member of the national, state, and local chapters of the Apartment Association, the Association of Realtors, and the Association of Residential Property Managers which helps us find the best ways to do things that save time and put more money into your pocket. When we find a better way to do things, we are able to rapidly implement those improvements throughout our company.
Tenant relationship management
- Advertise vacancies, conduct showings, perform background checks, and sign leases.
- Background checks include credit, criminal, rent history, and employment verification
- Checkins and checkouts, with charges to tenants as applicable.
- Bi-monthly or quarterly interior inspections to confirm ongoing cleanliness of the unit and identify any maintenance or tenant compliance issues.
- Conduct evictions
- Collect rents and disburse to owners early in the month.
- Chase down late rents and submit longer-term outstanding balances to collections
- Fully integrated online accounting system accessible to owners 24 hours a day
- Processing of property bills included in our fee.
- In house maintenance experts
- Strategic relationships with licensed vendors at discount prices. The discounts are passed directly to the owner. We don’t mark them up, we only charge for our actually incurred time.
- Discounted rates with TV and Internet providers
- Regular filter changes
- Available 24/7 for emergencies
- All managers are licensed Realtors.
- Regular comparative market analyses can be sent out as well as market updates.
- Updates on any legislative changes at the national, state, and local level.
- We work with the existing Realtor relationships through referral commissions or non-compete’s as appropriate.
Marketing your property
- Regular news reports on the property will be communicated each month or more frequently as needed.
- Retained attorney for no cost question and answer on landlord tenant issues.
Summit County Area Information
Summit County is a county in the U.S. state of Utah, occupying a rugged and mountainous area. As of the 2010 census, the population was 36,324. Its county seat is Coalville, and the largest city is Park City. The county was created in 1854 and later organized in 1861. It is so named because it includes 39 of the highest mountain peaks in Utah.
The county's mean elevation is 8,388 feet (2,557 m) above sea level, which is the second-highest of any county outside Colorado. Owing to its proximity to Salt Lake City, Park City has acquired a reputation as an upscale getaway, bringing new development to the area.
Summit County comprises the Summit Park, UT Micropolitan Statistical Area, which is also included in the Salt Lake City-Provo-Orem, UT Combined Statistical Area.
Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve